Professional Public Speakers Worldwide, Join Minnesota Professional Public Speaking

I’m excited to announce that the dues for the Minnesota Professional Speaking Meetup Group have been determined. The fee is only $20 per year (costs for events are not included) and you can join free and get the benefits of membership for a full 90 days!

Also, for anyone who joins before July 30, 2017, will get a half hour phone consultation with yours truly to discuss anything “public speaking”. In my other consulting areas my fee is $100 to $500 per hour so this is a bargain. You’ll receive a worksheet to “plan” your call and also a follow-up email too so you’ll get the most value from our visit.

Who is Ter Scott, and why should you "care"? 

Well, I'm an entrepreneur and have a pretty well-rounded background, which of course provides me with many life illustrations for my talks and helps me relate to audiences, but for you and how I can add value to who you are and what you provide to others as a public speaker is this... 

I’ve taught speaking at the adult level at the business university; both in the physical classroom and online (a system I personally developed), was the International Division Governor of Toastmasters, winner of many speech contests, have spoken for organizations including American Cancer Society, BNI, and other private companies; along with my private one with one consultations. I am glad to offer this half hour with you to discuss your speaking goals, regardless of what “stage” you are in your “career”.

There will be other monthly benefits too such as free eBooks, and free promotion for you and your speaking!
I look forward to seeing you as a member and speaking and coaching you about “anything speaking”!

Membership is open to anyone who is a “paid” public speaker (in and around the state of Minnesota) or one who is very serious about becoming a paid public speaker. For more details “about” the group please visit: https://www.meetup.com/Duluth-Professional-Speaking-Meetup/   

Comments