Time Zone Map is important tool for Speakers

Call me old fashioned, but there are times when I need to know when to call, or be on a webinar (either as a student, speaker, or both) and I need to know what zone the meeting is and then translate it to my time zone- and I want something tangible; like a printed poster on my wall!

Here are a couple of tools that I use.

First, I've gone to my favorite search engine and used the key word phrase: "time zones usa", then I clicked on images and chose this one:

www.terscott.com/speaking
I clicked on the image which brought be to the larger image that I right clicked and "copied" and then pasted in a word document. I then printed the word document out and posted by my desk. There; now I have it handy for booking my own speaking engagements and knowing at what times I'm supposed to be somewhere!

The image is from the site www.timetemperature.com and they have some other great tools as well. I recommend that you check it out. There are others out there, but I like this one and have bookmarked it on my favorites bar.

OK, now I'm back to booking a few more events.

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott! 

Comments