Ter Scott comments on Donald Trump's views on Public Speaking

Donald Trump has much to say about “How to Get Rich” and this is the title of the book from which I comment about his views on public speaking (you can choose to enjoy it from the display here at the left). And, he also offers much about “How to be a Public Speaker” within its pages, which is certainly one of the skills that can help to propel people into prosperity. I’m not a billionaire like this author (at least in the financial sense; yet) but I do know a thing or two about public speaking. You will find in my conversation here with you and in subsequent entries that I agree with most all of what “The Donald” espouses about speaking but I will share my views; from my perspective using his comments as a springboard and perhaps make this author even a bit more rich by selling a few more of his books by promoting it here.

I’m sure I’m doing my readers a great service by revisiting this book because I’m highlighting a “get rich text” that is now over 10 years old. But that’s what is great about the wisdom, knowledge and principles in books like “How to Get Rich”; they are timeless. So, listen to what I can offer about Donald’s words, about speaking from the perspective of one who speaks many times a year, trains others, and writes about the topic of speaking, and buy the book from me (so I can make a few cents; which won’t make me “rich” probably but will support my blog) and read what Trump tells us about public speaking, and about how to get rich!

Donald Trump is an “Instant Public Speaker”

In Trump’s pages of the book he tells us of a time, because of his busy schedule when was “not prepared” to speak to 20,000 of Tony Robbins’ audience members. I’ve been there; I fill up my life with so many events that they sometimes happen in rapid fire motion. I put things on calendar and it all gets done; period. So Donald was on his way to the function, wrote a few notes down as to what he would speak about and as he put it: “I was ready. I suddenly had a gut feeling that we were all in for a great time. … I hopped out (of the limousine), ready to embrace the experience”.

http://b61ddfvzp6qg4rc5xft1fzxu33.hop.clickbank.net/



You’ll have to read the book to appreciate the humorous conversation between Trump’s  surprised driver, Tony, who was amazed at this one who (in his words) would in just a few minutes “give more than a speech” to so many without having spent hours of preparation. To be an “Instant Public Speaker”, do what “The Donald” did, draw on your past experiences, and engage the audience; embrace the experience!

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott! 

Comments