Make Money This Week as an SEO Freelance Writer

I have a special guest today who will share how she writes articles and gets paid weekly from new clients. If you are a public speaker you probably do some writing or you should to get your name "out there" and your writing clients can become your speaking clients. Either way, writing can add extra income for you. 

My guest is Freelance Writer Yuwanda Black who has been doing this since 1993. I'll let her take it from here. 

Are you looking for work right now? Do you want an easy way to make money from home that is real -- no bull, no fluff, just the facts, please? Then do I have a real career opportunity for you! After learning the details, you can literally be bringing in clients within days or weeks. I've had freelancers tell me that they landed clients within hours!Read on for how and why. 

Everything You Read Here is From My Own Personal Experience -- Backed Up by Testimonials from Others
I'm not guessing, I'm giving you actual facts -- and others have had the same results. I've been a freelance writer since 1993 (read more on my background below) -- and I've never made such easy money as this type of writing. Hold on to your seat because if you've always wanted to work as a freelance writer, this is the opportunity of a lifetime. The more you read, the more excited you'll be to start.

These are all SEO article writing jobs (aka SEO content writing).
The content tends to be short, sweet and easy to write; and you can charge $25-$50 per article/blog post, or more. More about pricing later. Imagine writing 5-10 of these a day? I've written as many as 27-- yes, 27 in one day. I was dog tired (and don't recommend it), but it was worth it.
I don't blame you if you don't believe me -- yet. I couldn't either when I first started writing SEO content. But, read on for more. You'll soon start to understand why it IS just that simple.
Now, let me explain why this particular type of writing -- SEO CONTENT WRITING -- is so popular and easy to get.
What is SEO Content Writing?
First, SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization. SEO content (aka articles, web copy, blog posts) is copy that is written specifically to drive traffic to a website and/or blog. When I first started in 2007, it was called by the names above. I'd say in/around 2011/2012, many started calling this form of writing content marketing. So nowadays, while you'll still see job ads for SEO writers, you may also see these professionals referred to as "Content Writers," or "Content Providers." Following is an example for illustrative purposes.

THE EXPLOSION OF SOCIAL MEDIA & WHAT IT MEANS FOR SEO CONTENT PROVIDERS

In short, social media has created a need for writers who know the intricacies of writing for the web. And it's because that's how consumers shop, find out about products, and interact these days. I said to a friend recently, we've moved from talking to friends and family on land lines; to using cell phones; to emailing; to now, staying in touch via social media (eg, Facebook). Businesses go where their consumers are. And these days, it means being on social media. Proof?

Arecent Business Insider article put it this way: "Ad dollars follow eyeballs, and these days they are on social. ... data from BI Intelligence finds that US social-media ad spend will top $8.5 billion this year and reach nearly $14 billion in 2018, up from just $6.1 billion in 2013." [Source: BusinessInsider.com, THE SOCIAL-MEDIA ADVERTISING REPORT: Growth Forecasts, Market Trends, And The Rise Of Mobile]

She offers a great eBook, you can get the details CLICK HERE

START BRINGING IN CLIENTS IN LESS THAN 1 WEEK -- REALLY!


In this ebook, I detail how I went from 0 clients to 4 paid projects in less than one week writing SEO articles.
And, I'm not the only one who has experienced this kind of success. Below are actual testimonials of others who have experienced the same kind of results when they read this ebook and implemented the plan I outline. And, they've done it in the same amount of time it took me. One is a college student who landed 4 clients just a few days after buying the ebook -- and went on to quit his job waiting tables soon thereafter.
If you want to start making money from home and build a thriving business as a freelance SEO writer, this ebook is for you. It gives you everything you need to get started -- right away!

As you can see, SEO writing is very lucrative -- and it's relatively easy to get -- if you know how to market for it. In this ebook, I detail exactly how I get clients and why, after being a freelance writer since 1993, it is now my most lucrative niche.

Thanks Yuwanda. For my readers who would like more information, CLICK HERE

Until next time, 

Make it a great day! 
Ter Scott 

PS. If you were a friend that I hadn’t seen for a while and we met again and you asked me, “What are you doing now?” I would hand you my “Life and Legacy” business card and tell you “I help people make money doing what they love”, when can we have coffee sometime? Now if you live anywhere in the world and we meet through my articles as we are now, I am telling you (yes, you) that we need to get together sometime; and we can do so via email. Our first email chat is free and if you’d like to pursue further email “chats” there may or may not be a fee, depending on the situation. To start a chat with me, complete a response form: CLICK HERE.

PSS. CLICK HERE to get my FREE book of the day!

CLASSIFIED AD: If you can read and write, you can easily start making money -- every day -- as a freelance writer from the comfort of your home. And, I'll prove it to you. START BRINGINGIN CLIENTS IN LESS THAN 1 WEEK -- REALLY! I explain it CLICK HERE. 


CLASSIFIED AD: If you want to learn how to write, publish and market your own book or ebook through online channels, this Kit will walk you through the entire process, from a blank page to a finished money-maker... CLICK HERE. 


Comments